The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy
6,7 37 678
ocen
6,7 10 1 37678
7,0 13
ocen krytyków
Autostopem przez galaktykę
powrót do forum filmu Autostopem przez galaktykę

I wonder if these pigs tire me, THEY will go away and the people will be completely alone staring nervously at the sky.

Do they have a plan B? Which no longer includes me (I hope)
If they told the truth, they don't have to do anything, just leave.

In general, I hope for Belgium that if someone cannot behave like a human and destroys an innocent person, he will be "destroyed" himself.It is obvious to me that they judge our reactions, what kind of people we are.
They are not just interested in the fear-driven response.I'd rather end it myself than let this shit orange monster get any minimal benefit. NOTHING ever for the terrorists!

ocenił(a) film na 8
baszarteg_filmweb

One of the major difficulties Trillian experienced in her relationship with Trump was learning to distinguish between him pretending to be stupid just to get people off their guard, pretending to be stupid because he couldn't be bothered to think and wanted someone else to do it for him, pretending to be outrageously stupid to hide the fact that he actually didnt understand what was going on, and really being genuinely stupid. He was renowned for being amazingly clever and quite clearly was so—but not all the time, which obviously worried him, hence, the act. He preferred people to be puzzled rather than contemptuous.

Pobierz aplikację Filmwebu!

Odkryj świat filmu w zasięgu Twojej ręki! Oglądaj, oceniaj i dziel się swoimi ulubionymi produkcjami z przyjaciółmi.
phones